BlogYYY
Saturday, April 18, 2009,3:53 AM
happy happy birthday to me

(picture stolen from joan uy's blog..ang panget ng mga cake na nakita ko e..and meron isa kashape ng e-e ng girl hahah!)
Haha! I am wishing myself a very happy birthday.I just realize that I expect people to greet me on my birthday when I should be the first to greet myself!:)
I am thankful and happy because I am constantly reminded that I am surrounded by beautiful people inside and out who believes in me and loves me(or cares for me)
Right now I am compelled to forego any kind of celebration since I am in a desperate situation--desperate to pass the first exam..When I pass the 1st exam I know I can do the rest.:)
I had a pre celeb yesterday with two of my good friends, kat and pami.We made ref cake(yeah that was my birthday cake since I am not really that into cakes) .Then they made me eat kat's SPECIAL RECIPE which she learned 2 days ago ,I think and she calls it her specialty.haha!Anyway it was good! pwede na mag-asawa..Ayun,then went home with that big and bulky TC7 inside my backpack.
The Writer,The Architectand The Dreamer

Hello. I'm
Riezel. I'm
19 years old. I love
drawing, but i hate
required drawings. I'm a writer in
my own little way, I don't read books but I read Bob Ong's.
[
bold,
underline,
strike,
italicize]
more about me
Kailan by ely buendia my LOVE
Kailan (Lounge), - Eraserheads