BlogYYY
Sunday, March 9, 2008,9:01 PM
"Ultimately, I'm going to miss my friends. I know I won't leave UST (voluntarily, at least). I know I'll be in the same building as them. But undeniably, it won't be the same. And when I think about that, in school, I couldn't help get teary-eyed even just a little. I'm emotional more or less. And getting teary-eyed easily thinking about 'leaving' them all the more made me realize how much they mean to me. And they're like no other. I might've known them in just less than a year. The relationships remind me of those instant connections I hear/read and what Raizel told me about you meet people you've met for a reason. I don't think I'll be able to find another like Audi who can impeccably mimic the voice of Stitch or make different voices smoothly. I swear, if ever she gives up college, she can get a job in a studio or something. But she'll make it. They all will. To top it off she has an eccentric personality (meant with a positive connotation) :) And Riezel. Sino ba 'to? haha alam kong binabasa mo 'to. If any one of us will be reading this it'll be you. Kasi mahal mo ako. heehee. Surprisingly baka mamiss ko na awayin ako ni Riezel at tawaging "jokla" at kung anu-ano pang insulto na malalalim na hindi ko na matandaan or di ko matatandaan ever. Masabaw sa malalalim na tagalog at mainsulto dahil doon. Masabaw sa mga hindi ko kilalang personalities sa Pilipinas at mainsulto dahil doon. Pero all in all mabait siya and likeable. Di ko parin gets kung paano siya nakakalusot na (kahit na pajoke) na manggago ng classmates tas tumatawa nalang sila. I guess yun yung charm niya. Ewan. It's interesting :) Di ko makakalimutan yung word na alam ko na hindi niya alam. HAH. Talop. (baka mali pa spelling ko niyan, in which case, mapapahiya ako). Si Carmille-a-loo. Naalala ko pa nung nagovernight siya samin tapos ubos na ubos namin yung dinner. Parang bagong hugas lang yung mga pinggan siguro dahil sa puyas. Mga dragon namin. Yung kanya consistently nandun. Yung akin intermittent yung pagdating. Naalala ko nagstay kami sa foam ni Carmille tapos mga gabi na (yikeee! labo.) tas nagshshare kami ng ideas about the cosmos. It was certainly unlike the usual conversation we always had. There were stars then and I remember her saying that she doesn't believe that God existed already or, pre existed. I shared my belief back when I was a kid when I'd think some establishment turned the stars on at night and sabi niya yung Meralco raw ang nagsisindi ng mga bituin :)) And Raizelbread, Raizelbear, Raisinbread, Raisinbear. Our brains our braided with one another. You just couldn't see it. I'm definitely going to miss the erratic dance numbers and the gushes about Gabe, Omar lips, Alfredo, Jack Black, Nerdy guy, Sun eyes, Jude (jude jjude jjude jude jude), and Omar Manundo???? hahaha. My dear friend I don't think I'll be able to find another who'll possess the energy of an activist as you. And who'd share ideas on important things that people don't give too much attention to: like Metaphysics or imagining Sir Alcaraz as a pipe if he were an object or Nerdy guy's ass (I think I'm starting to understand how it's 'fine'). Yeahp. Important stuff I tell you. We'll continue to explore Metaphysics (and topics along the lines of it) and check out Nerdy guy's ass on the side. All in all with my friends, I'll miss sharing and hearing dreams, I'll oddly miss Riezel's fits when she's on her period. I'll miss gushes and talking. I'll miss Audi's knack for having the same lunch every week. I don't think any other group of people would be able to tolerate my expression of sexual innuendos. (that, gradually made us all make sexual innuendoes though) Many many other things. Even the little things mean something. To put it bluntly, you mean to me more than I can express, really."and now im crying....nung una asar na asar ako kasi ang tagal mag bakasyon....pero ngayon...sobrang naiiyak ako kasi madaming mawawala....including clara...kakabasa ko lng ng blog nya...madalas hindi ko naiintindihan takbo ng utak ng babaeng toh...hmm...weird sya sa pinakamatinding sense ng word na un....ayaw nya ng ganyan...mahilig sya sa ganito....to the point na madalas akong nayayamot sa kanya kasi hindi ko sya magets....pero nung tumagal...natutunan ko syang intindihin(nga ba?)well...less arguments...kasi sinabi ko sa sarili ko na gusto ko magets ung mga gusto nya....sya ang nag influence sakin makinig sa beatles....at kung kani kanino pa...
madalas di nya ko naiintindihan,sa tagalog,sa jokes at madami pa....pero love ko tong friend na to...sobrang bihira lang ako magsabi ng ganyan at hindi sa isang taong 1 taon ko palang nakikilala...pero surprisingly....mahal ko tong taong to at sobrang nalulungkot ako kasi wala na akong tatawaging jokla...at wala ng kokontra sakin...
The Writer,The Architectand The Dreamer

Hello. I'm
Riezel. I'm
19 years old. I love
drawing, but i hate
required drawings. I'm a writer in
my own little way, I don't read books but I read Bob Ong's.
[
bold,
underline,
strike,
italicize]
more about me
Kailan by ely buendia my LOVE
Kailan (Lounge), - Eraserheads