BlogYYY
Friday, August 10, 2007,8:35 PM
jeepney story
I can't believe that i'm here....here.... on an internet cafe !!coz our stupid phone is malfunctioning again!!(whatta word!malfunctioning daw oh...)grr!!!! I can't think...i can't think clearly!!! I want to say something but im running out of words..it's crazy here!! people are yelling....screaming!!! will you stop yelling?!!!! one more scream and you're dead!!!
anyway....i'm warning you already that this would be another jeepney story...im sorry because jeepney ride gives my mind the time to wander.....woohh.....
So...While I was inside the jeep and gazing outside..I saw a bunch of people waiting in the sidewalks...and there was a sign:"bawal ang tao dito" and yet,,,there were people...people standing there and waiting for a ride..!!! shiit!!!! I can't believe how these people can be this pasaway...gosh!! kung ahas lang yung sign board eh...tinuklaw na sila...or worse....binatukan ko na sila isa-isa!!grabe!!!
another jeepney lesson i've learned today is....if you don't want your hair to be a total mess,,, sit at the seat near the driver...wahehe...and it's also better to sit there cause there's a lesser chance that a "magna" will take all your stuffs...
anyway....here's a new topic...While I was on the jeep.. I saw an old woman,,,and I held her hand when she nearly fall..Im fond of old people...I like them...Perhaps because I never had a chance to take care of any of my grandparents...aww...I miss my grandma...even if she's kinda annoying when she repeat her stories...."sirang plaka na si lola"
woohh...hungry nako...i wanna go home na...haha!!eh teka sayang namn ung binayaran kong time...o sige...gutom na talaga ako eh...ay wait....alam mo ba...nag draw kami kanina ng car...at first hindi ako confident sa gawa ko kasi....i can hardly say that I'm good at drawing vehicles...nyahaha!!!pero after muscle gainig shading eh....nagmuka naman syang kotse...at hindi lang sya basta kotse...isa syang AUDI!!! hehehe...nice one! ang gwapo ng kotse ko!! puro quiz nga lang kmi ngayon e...heheh....first time ko din mag cut ng class...yehey!...pero nagbayad naman ako para sa prelims...at hindi basta bulakbol...may quiz nga ako sa trigo after nun eh...buti umabot pa kmi!!!as in sakto!!!feel ko mataas makukuha ko ngayon sa trigo...ocge..aral na ko!!shoot!!!tang ina iba na toh!!hehe!!friday palang eh...prelims ko n sa monday...bye
Labels: jeepney, prelims