
I went to my school again…Until now, I still feel that Im not part of UST..I feel weird when I consider my self a Thomasian…I feel like…Im still a Scholastican.(wait!im still a scholastican..) haha!! Maybe because Scholastican sounds way better than thomasian…..whenever I say Thomasian..what comes to my head is the Mang Tomas..OMG…forgive me for being so narrow-minded
I went to Archi lobby…there were a lot…A LOT of cute guys!nyahaha!!!My head turned 360 degrees!sorry again…
I finally got my super cute uniform! Haha..joke..it’s nice….The very good thing is that my uniform is not brown!!yay!!My blouse is white and my pants are black…The blazer is maroon…but we won’t use the blazer very often…jeez!!so hot no!
Few days from now I’ll be an official Ninja turtle..(the rulers I’ll carry along my back) wooh! Im not very nervous anymore. perhaps because I’ve been nervous the whole vacation and it’s about time that I cast away all my anxiety!(nyeh…),
The reward of finally becoming a Thomasian is that I have a school to cheer in UAAP!!
GO USTE!!yey!!
It’s different because I am now a certified Thomasian!!I won’t cheer anymore just because I admire one of the players …yikes!! I remember when I printed a photo of Chris Tiu(is the spelling right?anyway..)and glued it onto my planner…Jazreel and I would always look at it!nyahaha!!feels good to reminisce..
I read Kan Tuterong atenista’s blog and he’s such an airhead!I bet there’s no truth that he’s an Atenista…
So that’s it….
Requested by Joan Uy
Labels: school
Hello. I'm Riezel. I'm 19 years old. I love drawing, but i hate