
I’m so pissed !!! I went to an I don’t-know-who-fuckin blog and it just plainly annoyed me!!!!!!I hate that blog!!I hate the person behind that stupid and crazy blog with lots of pop ups!!!It’s too annoying and right now all I wanna do is beat her/him to death!!The pop up says…”do you wanna have sex with me?” My god!!! Who the hell are you?!!Go to hell!!!!!!!YOU ARE ONE BIG PIECE OF SHIT!!!!ASSHOLE!! GRR!!!!!!!!! You fuck ruined my day!You’re a jerk!!if you want to bang somebody, hire a slut!!Or maybe your face is too repulsive that even sluts won’t come banging you!!!Congratulations!!you’ve just irritated me!!
Enough of that…Im so sorry I just want to burst..HELL…I just got home..I went to the hospital to have my annual check up and people in the hospital weren’t so friendly at all..Im not asking for someone to get my number and befriend me, I’m just saying that can’t they be at least be nice???Would it kill them to at least smile??Sometimes I wonder if they’re spinsters or they’re not being paid…I hate people who always frown, they’re ugly and they seem to be in the depths of despair!
Dr.Grimace (not his real name) injected 3…blah on me..dunno what exactly was it…all I know is….It freakin’ hurts!!!!! Can you blame me if I suspect Dr. Grimace hurt me in purpose?...haha…maybe just my imagination. There was a male nurse who kept looking at me and it feels so awkward! yikes!!Male nurses are way so girly…wahaha!!Im gonna be slaughtered!(parang baboy..)But that’s my opinion...
Right now, my entire body sores…Maybe from all that tusok-ation that Dr.Grimace gave me. .Summing up all the things that happened to me today…one sure thing is… This day is a curse!...
Hello. I'm Riezel. I'm 19 years old. I love drawing, but i hate